Monday, February 14, 2005

So, I almost feel like I have to make the stereotypical Valentine's Day post...about how this day should be called Single Awareness Day (it should), about how I think this whole holiday is a conspiracy designed by Hallmark, FTD Florist, and some cocoa bean farmer in South America (it is), and about how this day often makes me feel like there is something inerrantly wrong in being single, independent, and 25 (it does).

And I'm in just the mood to make said post. I just feel so restless lately, antsy and just itching to do something other than what I'm doing. Not just in the vocational sense, but I feel stagnant in every part of my being. And no amount of flowers, or chocolates, or boyfriends would change that.

It's not that I have a terrible life. I have great friends, I'm active in my church, my co-workers are nice. But I just want to DO something. And I keep waiting for God tell me what that something is. And I'm scared I've missed it. And I'm more scared that He'll never show me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home