Monday, May 07, 2007

Stealing Blogs Again

Because I'm lazy and can't think of a good blog topic, I thought I'd steal this one from Greta :)

Four jobs I've had: camp counselor, baseball park concessions worker, baby sitter, and feature writer

Four places I have lived: Pamplin, VA; Nashville, TN; Hannibal, MO; Colorado Springs, CO

Four movies I watch over and over: You've Got Mail, White Christmas, Lord of the Rings, The Incredibles (What a weird combination)

Four favorite foods: white chicken chili, pulled pork, apple cake, butter beans

Four favorite TV shows: Lost, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Good Eats, Ugly Betty

Four places I'd rather be right now: Ethiopia, Brazil, hanging out with my family in VA, at home taking a nap

Four things I wonder about: Will I get married and have a family? Where will I get to travel next? How does prayer work? Is it possible for me to finish my to-do list today?

1 Comments:

Blogger greta lynn hernandez said...

i absolutely love good eats!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home