Sunday, February 19, 2006

I would like a new model, please.

Ugh. That's how I feel today...just, ugh. From dragging myself out of bed to go to early service this morning, to going through the motions at children's church, to having to mentally argue with myself about not crawling back in bed at 2 in the afternoon, it's just been one of those days.

I can pinpoint a couple of reasons for my "ugh-ness." There's the weather, the lack of exercise, etc. The main reason though is just physically not feeling well. I have some stomach problems that I thought were doing better, but recently they've flared up again, so I've had to go back on medication for it. And this medicine, although it effectively treats my stomach issues, comes with its own problems. I have to be careful not to dehydrate, it gives me headaches and bodyaches, and just a general feeling of, well, ugh. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it. Are all of these side effects worth the one thing the medicine treats? I'm still out on that one.

I just hate physically feeling bad, and knowing that every time I pop one of those pills it's going to do all of these things to my body...and if I don't, my body just isn't going to cooperate.

Aren't I too young for all of this?

2 Comments:

Blogger greta lynn hernandez said...

Love you! Praying for you...I miss you!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear ya, brandy. chronic pain is no fun to live with and side effects from medication can sap our energy. i pray that God would place His healing hand upon you. Amen.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home