Friday, January 13, 2006

This is for you, Beth!

I know Christmas was almost a month ago, but I've only been back for a little more than a week, so I'm just now getting around to posting some pics from the holidays. Enjoy!










My good friend Clara Jo and me. We have lots of fun high school memories (ha!)









Jodi and me. Again, a great high school friend. She also has an adorable house now. Jodi's all grown up!










This is my friend Jan. Jan worked at a camp that I was both a camper and a counselor at. She's definitely one of the sweetest people I know!










This is Shaaron, another camp friend. I live vicariously through Shaaron's travels, but constantly remind her that her childhood took place "before my time."










Aww, it's my mom! Can't you tell how much she LOVES having her picture taken!










And last, but certainly not least, Beth. My faithful blog reader!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! I love it!! Thanks for remembering me!
:) beth

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home