Tuesday, December 13, 2005

How Much do You Tip Jesus?





December 11, 2005

Jesus waited on me today at La Hacienda. He kept my drink filled and brought out our plates stacked six deep on his arm. He was a little slow at times and my empty chip basket wasn't always his top priority. But Jesus was busy, so I didn't mind too much. He had kind eyes and he smiled at me, ever so slightly, when he gave me my taco salad.

When he brought me my bill, I was struck with the dilemma...how much do you tip Jesus?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, was this by chance "the" La Hacienda made famous by the likes of Andrew Peterson and his song "Alien Conspiracy"? Inquiring minds want to know!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

The very same one.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you were in nashvegas! how i miss that place, especially lately. Merry Christmas, Brandy.
Blessings, Care

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home