Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Seven

I've been tagged by Bethany, so here goes!

Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord Willing):
1. Go back to Brazil
2. Visit London
3. Get married
4. Have kids
5. Have an article published in Reader's Digest
6. Have someone write a song about or inspired by me :)
7. Write a book

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Cartwheels
2. Sing well
3. Play any musical instruments
4. Carry a tune (notice a pattern!)
5. Watch Steel Magnolias without crying
6. Type with both of my feet on the floor (my keyboarding teacher would be so ashamed)
7. Understand the male psyche

Seven Things that Attract Me to My (potential future) Spouse/Significant Other:
1. Spiritual leadership/matruity
2. Nice smile
3. Kind eyes
4. Good with kids
5. I want him to get excited when he sees me (and vice versa)
6. Good sense of humor
7. It would be nice if he was musical (to make up for my list of 'cannots')

Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. Like (I HATE that I say that all the time)
2. You've GOT to be kidding me
3. Surely you're not being serious
4. Sure, I can ____________ (I'm way overcommittal)
5. Why did I say I would ___________ (see #4)
6. Oh crap, I'm late
7. Merry Christmas! (lately anyway :))

Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. The Chronicles of Narnia (and yes, I read them way before the movie came out)
2. Little Women
3. Readers Digest (it's not a book, but I love reading it!)
4. Harry Potter
5. Anything by Don Miller
6. The Flabbergasted Series
7. I like the series of books by the guy who wrote Wicked (I can't remember his name)

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Finding Neverland
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Under the Tusan Sun
5. A Christmas Story
6. Hotel Rwanda
7. Waiting for Guffman (wow, what a bizarre combination!)

Seven People I Want to Join in - if they wish:
1. Mandy
2. Julie
3. Ron
4. Greta
5.
6.
7.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Yay! I also enjoy reading Reader's Digest...

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home