Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Books Books Books!

I love it when people tag me on their blogs. Then, I don't have to be creative about blogging, I just copy other people's idea! And a blog about books, no less. I love this!

1. One book that changed your life:
Charlotte's Web--not because it's necessarily a life-changing book, but because it instilled this great love of reading in me that has completely impacted my life

2. One book you've read more than once:
Little Women--I read it every year. Come on, it's a GREAT book

3. One book you'd want on a deserted island:
Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton (such a WONDERFUL bok!)

4. One book that made you laugh:
Where the Sidewalk Ends, or any other Shel Silverstein book

5. One book that made you cry (or feel really sad):
The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver

6. One book that you wish had been written:
Telling Secrets by Fredrick Buechner

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
anything by Joel Osteen

8. One book you're currently reading:
Peace Like a River by Leif Enger

9. One book you've been meaning to read:
Velvet Jesus by Rob Bell

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hi Brandy,
I found you through Greta's blog. :)

I really enjoyed Peace Like a River.

Never read anything by Joel Osteen, but his book jackets always make me think "and God wants you to have glamorous Christian coiff like me. Here's how..."

We love Charlotte's Web at our house. My kids have sworn off all meat products because of it!

7:37 PM  
Blogger greta lynn hernandez said...

Hey Brandy Campbell! I haven't read Peace Like a River, but if you and Erin both enjoyed it, well, I'm sure it must be fabulous. When I take another trip to the states...or when someone from the states comes to visit (ahem) I'll have to order it! :) Love you chica!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home