Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's been a while...again!

I really have had a lot of posts bouncing around in my head for a while. And then I get busy. Or I just don't feel like writing. But tonight, I'm making myself write.

Writing hasn't been coming easily lately. My brain feels slow and sluggish. My fingers feel clumsy on the keyboard. At work, the words don't materialize. At home, it's even worse. So I'm going to post tonight. And it will be great. And people will read it, and love it, and comment, and my writer's block will end.

Prepare to witness a miracle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came home from a sponsors tour with at least one post in mind for every day of the tour. By the time I got caught up with business matters, groceries, and such, most of what I'd wanted to write about had dimmed into a fog.

Just this week, I've remembered a couple of things, but I haven't had a chance to write and post them, yet. Maybe tomorrow. . . .

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home