Sunday, November 05, 2006

To Whom it May Concern:

(I'm back to stealing blogs again)

Dear Friends who Stood Me Up This Weekend:
Please call me if you say you're going to call me. I don't care if you're just calling me to cancel our plans. Just call me. Or text me. Or send me a smoke signal. I don't care, just release me from our plans so I can go about my weekend.

Your Annoyed but Forgiving Friend,
Brandy

--------------------------------
Dear Ty Pennington,
You are a beautiful man. But have you been fake baking? Because you looked a little abnormally tan tonight on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I don't want to focus on your fake orange hue when I should be sobbing over your heart wrenching show.

Distracted in Colorado

------------------------------
Dear Cozy Coffeehouse,
I won't list your name, because you've never let me down in the past. But please, never put watermelon in a fruit parfait. Strawberries, yes. Blueberries, sure. Pineapple, I can deal with. But seriously? Watermelon. Please don't do that again.

Watermelon Wary

-------------------------------
My Little Friend at Church,
I'm cool with the fact that you don't like to play all of our games in Sunday school. I'm okay with the fact that you may think I'm a dork. I can appreciate that you're a loner. But please, PLEASE, stop sneaking out of the classroom when I'm not looking. I can't handle the pressure. I don't want to have to tether you to the furniture, but I will. Don't test me.

Your short-fused teacher,
Brandy

2 Comments:

Blogger SandT said...

I love your last letter. Your first made me a little sad for you.

The watermelon thing, totally agree with. Watermelons are meant to be shaped into cute baskets that hold other pieces of better deserving fruit.

Miss ya!
Tammy

8:04 AM  
Blogger greta lynn hernandez said...

Pobre watermelon! It's actually my favorite fruit...but I have to agree--perhaps not the best choice for a parfait! :)

And Ty--what's up with the orange!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home