Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Something to say...

I feel like I have so many thoughts banging around in my head, that I can't even narrow it down to a blog post. That's partially because I haven't been blogging enough, so when I do finally blog, there's just too many thoughts, and not enough time or energy.

So, my goal is to start posting AT LEAST once a week. I think I've set that goal before. But, this time I'm enlisting your help. What should I blog about? Post an idea, a question, a topic, or whatever in the comments, and I'll blog about it. Anything at all.

Good Lord, this could be scary. Or it could be like the time I worked at our college radio station in college, and I had an on-air contest to win a CD. And not one person called.

We'll see what happens!

3 Comments:

Blogger SandT said...

How about why you should always root for the Cardinals, no matter what?

Perhaps the rigors of presidential searches for college or university presidents?

Just some things on my mind...;)

7:55 PM  
Blogger SandT said...

Oh, and by the way, that's when you invent the "phantom caller". You know - like the one I have call me every once in a while at the office when I'm caught in a separate call with a loon.

Here's another blogging idea...how about the odd letter and/or word combos you have to type in for word verifications when you leave a comment on a blog?

Perhaps the sloppy way friends can eat chocolate cake?

Maybe a critical review of the tray carrying abilities of Ruby Tuesday male table attendants?

7:58 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

What about your "stalking" skills? Or that time we were piling dozens of empty wrapped boxes into the elevator and suddenly it closed and you went way up into Sullivan Tower with half the boxes. And all our "opportunities" from Marshall while working in the Communications Department that had NOTHING to do with our jobs.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home