Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday Pet Peeves

So, it's Monday and rainy and yucky, and I'm crabby. Here are some of my pet peeves for today:
  • The person in front of me at Subway who ordered 12 subs...and of course wanted them ALL toasted. For the love people, order a flippin' party platter.
  • People who put the whole body of their email in the subject line. Are you kiddding me? Just send a normal email.
  • People who leave early for the day to go to a football game, but put a sign up on their desk that say they're "at an appointment." A football game is NOT an appointment. I don't care that you go to a football game...don't make it look like you're working though.
  • When I don't proof my work closely and write a sentence that has the word "small" in it four times (yes, I can be my own pet peeve, thank you very much).
  • Someone who HAS to have a project done by 2...but then they leave at 1, without telling me.
  • People who don't pay attention to detail, then blame me for their mistake because they used the wrong file.
I think that's all for now. It's a Monday. I'm crabby. 'Nuff said.

3 Comments:

Blogger SandT said...

I'd answer you, but I left for the Cardinals' game Saturday at around 9 AM. My meeting ended around 4 PM...seriously, didn't go, just messing with your head.

For the love...that's hilarious...

Scott & Tammy (i.e., SandT...isn't that smart?)

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it could be worse. someone could try to kill you with a bb gun.

:crush:

I love sassy brandy.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Brandy,
I'm re-visiting you through Greta's blog and this is down right hilarious!

I am very often my own biggest pet peeve. You're preachin' to the choir, woman.

And the added fact that I am not cool, nor ever have been, is just enough to send me over the edge to Subway to order 12 toasted sandwiches. All for myself.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home