Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Well I Never...

I'm formulating my thoughts to post some blogs inspired by all TWO of the readers who commented on my last blog. But until then, I thought I would post a list of things that I've never done. Because, that's how I roll :)

1-I've never learned how to drive a stick-shift. Which will really hurt me if I'm ever a contestant on The Amazing Race.

2-I've never watched Star Wars. Not one single movie. Shocking, I know.

3-I've never learned how to play a musical instrument. Never took piano lessons. Never played guitar. I did play the juice harp one day, but I don't count that.

4-I've never listened to a U2 album. I've heard random songs, but never listened to a whole album. Actually, I would venture to say I've never even touched a U2 CD. I'm so deprived.

5-I've never been skiing. I live in Colorado. I'm an abnormality.

Wow, this post is boring even me. I'm out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Ok this is SO weird. I totally had the same post idea. Anyway, I'm with ya on the Star Wars thing ... never seen any of 'em. Here's the rest of my list if you're interested. (http://beckytschamler.blogspot.com)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

That's so weird Becky! We must be kindred spirits :)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home