Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Winter Wonderland

I love the snow.

I love sitting in my cozy apartment (yes, I finally turned the heat on in my apartment) and watching the white stuff pile up quietly outside my window. I love scarves and mittens and puffy coats. I love burning my tongue on hot chocolate and sipping tea thick with honey. I love spending the evening catching up on the last month's worth of newspapers, my fingers turning black with ink.

I love winter.

(Check with me in a few months to see if I'm still loving it!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love not being cold inside my house. I love t-shirts, shorts, and sandals. I love a tall glass of lemonade and a big bowl of ice cream. I love sitting on my deck with my laptop reading updates on my friends' blogs.

I love summer.

(and I always will)

8:25 AM  
Blogger greta lynn hernandez said...

I miss snow!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home