Thursday, June 14, 2007

As if I needed help looking uncool

I am currently driving a minivan. Well, not current as in right this second, but you know what I mean. Today my nice cute car decided it wouldn't start. So they gave me a minivan as a loaner.

Just picture it. Me, in my khakis and my sensible shoes. Tearing up the streets of Colorado in a mini van. The 3.6 cool points I had have strunk to a measly 0.01. And I only kept that hundredth of a point because said van has a DVD player.

God is having quite the laugh at my expense today. Along with the rest of the world.

Seriously? A minivan? Perfect.

3 Comments:

Blogger blissfullykrissy said...

Aw honey, i'm so sorry! just think how ridiculous i looked when i was talking to you today. i say we go for something fruity soon.

10:03 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!
I'm sorry. . . . but that's just funny :)
I just love God's sense of humor. We're going to talk about that early on in heaven.

6:06 AM  
Blogger SandT said...

A minivan.

Wow.

Next, you'll be driving something with paneling on the side - or did you achieve that today at the same time in a two-for-one binge?

Uber coolness, indeed.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home