Friday, June 22, 2007

About Something Other Than Us

Don't you hate it when you miss out on something really cool? Well, I don't want you, my loyal reader(s) to miss out on this like I almost did.

If you look to the right, there's a sidebar, called the 40 Day Fast. Each day, someone in that list is going to blog about a cause--something they believe in. I read many of those blogs daily, and I am often moved to tears--and more importantly, moved to action--but the words of these people, most of whom I've never met.

I ask you to take a few minutes and read the daily blog, and pray about how God is moving you to think about something other than yourself.

The fast starts today! So read Kat's entry, linked to the right. And for more details about this fast, just read the "learn more" link just below the 40 Day Fast Banner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home