Monday, June 18, 2007

To Whom It May Concern Part 3

Dear Mr. Mechanic,
Seriously? Do you really think that I wouldn't know if had "one of 'dem electric cars"? I know that my car is not electric. I don't care if you've never seen a battery like that before. I'm a girl, but I'm not an idiot. Now put those gosh-darn jumper cables on that "weird" battery and just jump the thing before I attach the positive to your nose and the negative to...your toe.

Sincerely,
Cranky Girl with the Broken Down Car

----------------------
Dear Cute Guy at my Apartment,
Thank you for distracting me when Mr. Mechanic was working on my car. Had it not been for you, we may have learned what happens when jumper cables are attached to a human. And you were friendly, and sympathetic, and nice to look at, to boot. You made my stressful morning just a bit better.

Your Distracted Friend in the Parking Lot

1 Comments:

Blogger mandy said...

Brandy, you crack me up! I"ll certainly come beat up Mr. Mechanic. And just to sound like my mom, wink at the cute guy in your apartment complex! :)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home