Sunday, June 17, 2007

UGH!

Wednesday--When I left work, my car wouldn't start. Called roadside assistance, waited 40 minutes, some teenager jumped my car, and I drove home. Thought it was just a fluke.

Thursday--Left work. Car wouldn't start. AGAIN. Some friends jumped it this time. Drove it to the dealership. Got a mini van for a loaner. Lost cool points. See earlier posts.

Friday--Got a call, saying that my car had a bad battery. Took mini van back. Felt inexplicable sadness. Wondered if I should get something pierced or tattooed to balance it all out.

Sunday--Got in my car to meet family for a baseball game. Car wouldn't start. I thought impure thoughts. Said some things that shouldn't be repeated. Called and left a mean message for the dealership.

DID I MENTION THIS CAR IS ONLY 14 MONTHS OLD?!?

I'm so stinkin' frustrated right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

bad alternator, perhaps?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home