Wednesday, June 27, 2007

To Whom It May Concern Part 4

Dear Germ-a-Phobe Coworker,
I love that when you hear someone coughing, you haul out your tub-o-Clorox wipes and and coat your whole cubicle with their germ-killing goodness. I fully expect to see you wearing a mask to work one day like those people in Asia who are scared of catching some kind of flu from birds. But now I have an overwhelming urge to sneeze on your desk every time I walk by.

Love,
Your Germy Friend



----------------
Dear Car,
I don't normally write letters to my car. But you are the exception. I don't know what I've done to make you hate me so much. Maybe it was because I called you the chariot of satan when you left me stranded for the fourth time. I didn't mean it. I was only joking. So please stop mocking me by working for the mechanic and giving me the proverbial bird every time I try to start you.

Can't we just be friends?
Your Submissive Driver

---------------
Dear Mechanic,
Look, I know you and my car are plotting against me. I don't know what you're slipping in her gas tank, but she obviously likes being with you more than she likes being with me. But please know that I will show up at your garage at 7 a.m. every morning until she works like she's supposed to. Because I'm persistent like that.

Signed,
I JUST WANT MY DARN CAR BACK

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Dear Germy Friend,

You may mock the giant tub of towelettes, but we must take whatever precautions we can. Beware, the germs are spreading.

Sincerely, a newly acquired germ host.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home